St John's Anglican Cathedral

St John's Anglican Cathedral
The Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Divine, St. John's, Antigua, West Indies

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Royal Visit

Their Royal Highnesses the Earl and Countess of Wessex arrive today in Antigua for a visit to commemorate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.  Their Highnesses have a packed agenda and a visit to the Cathedral will be their second to last stop tomorrow.  It will be my first time meeting any member of the Royal family and I am deeply honoured.  I pray that God will guide my lips and my manner so that I may communicate to them the vast needs of our Restoration.  I further pray that the publicity of their visit will move hearts to contribute to this project.  Without a serious injection of money, we are facing a possible temporary halt to our works.

Their Royal Highnesses Prince Edward and Countess Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment